Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application
- Duration : 1 Year
- Eligibility : Bachelor degree
- Recognition : UGC & DEB Approved, NAAC Accredited, AIU Approved
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) Course Objective
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application is a diploma level computer science program.
- Distance PGDCAis a one-year post-graduate diploma in the field of computer science. The course is usually divided into two semesters, each of six months duration.
- Any Graduate can do this course.
- The Distance PGDCA would help students to acquire both scientific and computer knowledge that covers the basics of computer science. Students get equipped with ICT Tools, C Programming, packages like Tally, Oracle – VB, Web Designing, Computer Organization, and Architecture, using C++, Soft Skills Development, Management Process, and OB, Database Management Systems, Data Structure using Java, and the Project.
- Distance PGDCA is indeed a smarter choice for you if you are a graduate and want to persuade a professional course that saves your time and money.
Bottom of Form
|1||Dedicated academic advisor and personal support|
|2||Modern up-to-date curriculum|
|3||Alumni Interaction, Guest lectures, faculty interaction|
|4||Books and Study material received via courier|
|5||Student learning Management System|
|6||Course Syllabus, Study Presentations / Notes on LMS|
|7||Easy Fee payment including installments & EMIs plans|
|8||100% placement assistance in companies of repute for all meritorious students|
|9||Globally Accepted Degree|
- Working on live and time-bound projects gives the student first-hand experience of the corporate culture. The process also helps them develop a professional attitude, sense of responsibility, analytical ability and leadership qualities as required by the Industry.
- Performance of the students is evaluated, regularly on the basis of Assignments, Case-Studies, Project Report, Presentation and Semester-end Examinations.
PGDCA COURSE STRUCTURE
|PGDCA 101||Computer Fundamentals||3|
|PGDCA 102||Programming Techniques and C Language||3|
|PGDCA 103||Introduction to Financial Accounting||3|
|PGDCA 104||Introduction to Internet and Multimedia||3|
|PGDCA 105||C Programming Lab||2|
|PGDCA 106||MS Office Lab||2|
|PGDCA 201||Software Engineering||3|
|PGDCA 202||Discrete Mathematic Structure||3|
|PGDCA 203||Data Structure and Algorithm||3|
|PGDCA 204||Object Oriented Programming with C++||3|
|PGDCA 205||DSA Lab||2|
|PGDCA 106||OOPs Lab||2|
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per UGC guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the December and July exam cycles.
- Student will have to submit assignments for each subject.
- Examinations carry 70% and assignments carry 30% weightage.
- Duration of the Course : 1 Year
- Total Semester : 2
- Registration fee : 500/-
- Program fee : 10,500/- per semester
- Examination fee :1000/- per semester
*Easy fee installments are available
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Medium of Instruction : English
After completing Distance PGDCA, student will be able to find a decent job in the following places –
- IT Companies
- Tech firms
- E-Commerce firms
- Software development Companies
- IT consultancies
One can able to do the following roles – software developer, IT specialist, database manager/administrator, project manager, etc. You may also explore the path of self-employment (freelance software developer, entrepreneur, consultant etc.).